Wednesday, May 04, 2016

5/4

Was exercising and felt compelled to come eat lunch w them instead. C was crying because his teacher had taken away his stuffed monster truck bc he'd been throwing it. I had made a 3rd trip to school this morning bc I forgot to bring his cinco de mayo costume then he asked for his toy bc another boy had brought a toy for nap. C has been watching a show called Just Add Magic about some 7th grade girls. He likes to play airplane on the bed and dive down when I throw Rufus the dog at him. H is now obsessed w a game called Yugioh and a video game called 5 nights at Freddy's. He can't decide if he wants to stay in DL or not. I have mixed feelings, too but am leaning towards getting out of program. He needs to decide by Fri. They both like to swing outside when B gets home. They came to my dance lesson w me last weekend but were pretty rowdy and didn't ask to come again this week. DID and I are still working on waltz and a little WCS. I wonder if I'll ever tell him I don't like WCS just bc I am SO bad at it. I even went to the social on Sun night. I was very proud of myself for going despite being super nervous. I hadn't forgotten the other dances. Well I've forgotten a little of how to do salsa bc now I'm so used to stepping forward on 1. I have one more week of teaching the class at UT. I liked it when I was there but getting there was hard. I think I went too fast w the material. But other than that I think I did a good job. I am almost completely quit being a PT. I am sad about it bc I don't want to quit. I've been studying statistics but don't think I'll know everything I need to know before the end of May. Hopefully I'll find something I can work at home or has flexible hours. I don't want something that keeps me from being w kids. It makes me sick to think about it. I'm praying I can find something. 

No comments: