Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hair

I asked H what he would do if a girl liked his hair it was looking so good. He agreed it looked pretty much perfect. He said he would tell her they should be friends first. Later he wondered what he would do if 2 girls were fighting over him. I said girls don't usually fight. Of course that is probably not true. I said it was important that if a girl liked him that he wasn't crazy about that he be nice to her anyway. He agreed to that. C was super excited to come to school today bc H was going to be his reading buddy. H read to C last night better than I have ever heard him read. It was so cute bc he was also sounding out some of the words for him. C didn't cry at drop off this morning which was good. I stayed w him in line in the gym then walked him into his room w Ms B. I have been on computer and sitting for last 3 days taking care of a lot of junk I had let pile up. I'm sore from sitting. I love my PT sessions on Wed morning. Fun and effective. We have a budget set and I entered it into a website today. Things seem to be looking up.

No comments: