Monday, July 02, 2007

Dear Meredith,

"Good job on your dissertation revisions. Here are 6 more things we would like you to change."
Love, 2 people
They were a lot sweeter than last time, however. Possibly due to my use of the ugly baby analogue. OK, this week. This is it.


For those of you who didn't get to see Ernie's Italian farewell cake, here it is.
I was trying to get done before he retired, but it didn't happen.
Congratulations, Pop!



Yes, it has been raining for 40 days and 40 nights, here. I am loving it. (Of course I do not love the flood damage done to homes). It is not that hot, and the yard looks awesome. Hoping to get to the mountains sometime in late July or early August.

Looking at taking a coaching job in the afternoons with coach Steve. It looks like I may get to teach swimming at UT, again. And keep training folks at the J. Meanwhile, have time to write these awesome manuscripts and at least that first chapter of the novel - Flora and Fauna in Northern New Mexico: [I am not sure what comes after the colon, yet, but something witty and philosophical].

No comments: