Wednesday, July 04, 2007

positive and not so much

If you haven't checked out Elliott Yamin, you need to.
I say he is one of the top 10 male vocalists of all time.

Not so much is...today I decided getting a PhD is like the hazing one endures to join a fraternity.

I also decided I want to move to the Pac NW. This decision could be likened to Brad's decisions to move into an earthship, buy a motorcycle, or build a geodesic dome. However, I like rain, I like cold rain, and that is a lot of what it is like in the Pac NW. Brad tells me Eureka, CA is lovely. I am going to check out vacationing there for us this summer.

2 comments:

dave monsey said...

Meredith,
It's Dave Monsey. I don't have your email. I'm going to be doing some work in Austin next month. Maybe we can have some coffee or a burrito on a patio somewhere. My email is the same. Hope all is well.

meredithlouisemiller said...

I don't have your email.
Mine is meredithlouisemiller@yahoo.com.
yes, let's have coffee and a burrito!!!