Sunday, September 16, 2007

ok, but bunged-up

BH took a big spill on his bike today. had a flat while riding across the dam on the dam loop - going downhill (probably at about 30 mph!!!) he's scraped and bruised, but ok. didn't his his head, thank God. but, he did hit the cement wall. ouch!!! some good Samaritan cyclists took care of him. I was working at the J. in an extreme act of toughness and self-reliance, he RODE HOME - up the dam and back up to our house. on my way home from the J, I saw he had called but didn't leave a message. I called him back and he was at the ER because his side hurt. very cautious and smart, BH. turns out his side hurts due to bruised ribs. : ( poor darling. his bike is ok. fyi, if I ever were in a bike wreck, and BH was at work, I would call every phone number possible to get him to come and pick me up. he said he didn't think about it.

had our first swim meet at LC, yesterday. the kids did well. it was HOT.

No comments: