Wednesday, September 26, 2007

the only problem

the only problem with my swim coach job is that I now hate swimming and children.

BH is feeling better but not great. the adaptiveness of his running has become extremely clear to both of us because he has been seriously bummed. Monday night we were watching Ken Burns' War movie and he said, "I'm irritable! Even the PBS guy is irritating me. Not everything is pleasantly interesting!" well, said , BH. poor, darling. he is very frustrated in his job, also. I think we have served each other well in acting as sounding boards. he is also much better at detaching from the results than I am. I going to practice that.

off to boot camp. I now perceive my J ladies and college students as so pleasant and easy-going! there's that silver lining...

No comments: