Wednesday, January 09, 2008

indigent dogs

Small dogs + poodles are the best. Poodles are ugly and snooty, but add them to a cute, small dog and they are awesome. They hardly shed, and they are smart. If you know about an indigent dog, let me know because I don't think Brad would let a dog die in the cold, harsh winter of Austin, TX.

Pomeranian + Poodle = Pomapoo
Papillon + Poodle = Papapoo
Shiz Tsu + Poodle = Shipoo
Yorkie + Poodle = Yorkiepoo
Bichon Frisé +Poodle = Poochon.
Chihuahua + Poodle = Chipoo.
These combos are all 4-8 lb dogs. How much mess could an 8 lb dog possibly make? The cat weighs 14. Brad weighs 150. I think I am currently holding at 159.

Bichon Frisés + tiny dogs are also good because they also hardly shed.
Same for Miniature Schnauzers, but I haven't seen a cute combo with a schnauzer, yet.
Cocker Spaniels are the final low-shed breed, but they are too big for me.

Helen's dog is a paperanian. I didn't notice any stray hairs anywhere in the house, but I think both poms and paps do shed some. But, again, she weighed 5-6 lbs. Her poop was the size of a tootsie roll.

I am extremely hormonal. And, consequently, am still very upset that I only have a 49% vote on the dog. C'est la vie, je suppose. Si triste.

No comments: