Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ready

to be able to lie on my back.
for Steve to be back. I was kind of enjoying coaching the whole team, but today I felt pretty exasperated at 2:30 pm after being at the pool since 5:15 am.
to not have a baby poking me in the ribs.
to be over my stuffy nose and sleep in the same room as Brad, again. Poor Brad, sleeping with Archie Bunker must be unpleasant.

This morning it was in the low 20's. I actually have been a LOT colder at the pool before. Today there was no wind, and the water was 81-2˙, which was AWESOME. I am loving swimming, which is good because it's the only PA I am doing.

Resolve to be present, not rush through one task to get to the next.
Carry over resolutions: you can't take it with you, and love and tolerance is our code.

Selling off a lot of my record collection. Surprisingly, many LPs go for $10-200 on Amazon. I was fairly shocked by the variety of punk rock and new wave records listed for sale and the prices they are going for. I listed them all yesterday, and have already sold 4 at a little over $12 a piece. I had to buy $50 worth of shipping supplies, but after these records go, I'll be in the black. I haven't begun to list my rare Sex Pistols collection or some picture disks that did not show up in Amazon's listing.

2 more days without Coach Steve. I think I can handle it, but I also think I am going to bed about 7.

No comments: