Monday, January 23, 2006

I think I am going to have to retract my previous statement that Alito is reasonable, and just say that he is an excellent lawyer.

Brad and I spent a good deal of the weekend hunkered down trying to learn how to use Quicken. I am so pleased to announce that Brad has moved away from the dark side of microsoft and over to the side of truth and justice that is apple. So, we are trying to get off MS Money and move to Quicken. It is a daunting task. I worked most of the day yesterday at the J, and Brad cleaned the kitchen. He does a much better job of cleaning than I do because he is very thorough. He excavated the toaster oven so that it looks somewhat fit to eat food from. There was much debris from our stoveless year of cooking in the toaster oven. I did a big cook-off last night of ground turkey and vegetarian chili for the next week or so I hope. We are going to try to reduce our grocery spending. That was one of our largest expenses of last year. TAXES were our largest. Boo.

I am going to try this morning, after my clients to go swim. This has not worked very often. If I don't start exercising within the hour I arise, I don't do it.

No comments: