Saturday, March 03, 2007

mammogram + 5 minutes

Turned 35 on Thursday. Now, it's time for a mammogram, and I get 5 extra minutes to qualify for Boston. Not that I need the 5 minutes!!!
In news, I am ALMOST done with my ppt for AAHPERD. I have been almost done for at least a week, but I keep adding things and trying to get one more stat to run.
As soon as I fininsh, I will refocus on the diss.
I have been making my relaxation day Sunday, but I decided to switch today. I don't feel like sitting in front of the computer. So, I thought I would update my blog.
Hyacinths are blooming. Red buds are budding. Tim is coming for a week. But, alas, I don't think we will see much of him because he will be with his lady.
Enjoying the cold nights, cool days, and low dew points.
Still in love with Jack White and the White Stripes.
Going to Dallas next weekend, then up to Baltimore the next. Awesome.

No comments: