Friday, October 09, 2009

in between illnesses, life is good

Just a little complaint that Hank McGermington brings home germs from school, and they have a medium time on him, but realize the party starts when they get home to immune system- compromised mom and dad, and especially mom. They feel like a death bed, but fortunatey only last 2-3 days.
Up in Big D. Played the ESD BBQ Homecoming. I was mistaken, although this class of seniors is graduation in 2010, it is the 2009, 1999, and 1989's we are celebrating this fall. Doesn't seem logical to me, but oh well. The facilities are just fantastic. Like a fancy college campus. Especially in arts and sciences. Good for them. I wish them well. I am super sleepy and am signing off. Back in Austin for Lindy practice at 12 tomorrow.
OK, I am so sleepy!
Finished Breaking Dawn. So excellent. Want MORE!
PS I had a huge epiphany regarding salsa and social partner dancing versus other partner dances. More later. Don't lose any fingergnails, though...

No comments: