Thursday, October 01, 2009

went well

Trip to MI went well.  Worrying is never worth it.  Although it did make for one pleasant surprise after another.  Flights to MI were great.  I now love Continental Airlines.  Every single employee from the ground crew to the pilot went out of his/her way to be sweet.  So sweet!  Of course, staying at D&D's was great.  More baby-proof than our place.  Mostly because the electronic devices were inaccessible.  They were extremely hospitable.  So much more than I am.  (Progress, not perfection).  Of course, the wedding was great.  Hank and I walked around the front yard during the ceremony, but the rest of the time, he went with the flow.  I was irked, but should have been glad, he was mostly more content to sit with an uncle than with me.  Went to a neat event downtown on Sunday.  I had a hypoglycemic fugue, but once I decided to eat some of Hank's snacks, I was fine.  Brad and I enjoyed ourselves, wink wink, nudge nudge.  I feel like I am already pregnant, but am probably just having PMS.  Had a dark mental cloud removed last night at my lesson with DIT.  He is the opposite of moody.  Almost finished reading Eclipse, the 3rd in the Twilight series.  LOVE IT.  Robert Pattinson is so yummy.  The gal who plays Bella is cute, too.  I'm not sure I want to see the movie, though.  Right now, I have my own images, and I don't want them ruined.  MAYBE after I finish Breaking Dawn.  Sometime next week?  I don't think I have ever been able to stay up late reading until these books.  Millions of teenaged girls were dead on!  Off to ride the bike and finish reading!!!  Love

No comments: