Thursday, November 17, 2005

where did the year go?

I can't believe it's Nov 17. We only have 3 weeks of school left! I have a test Tuesday, then we only have 3 classes, and we have our last test.
Ran fast this morning. Then I had rebound hypothermia when I stopped.
Have a long day today.
Tomorrow we are getting our bathtub reglazed. I am SO excited. I have not been able to take baths in our bathtub since we moved in - it's old and despite lots of scrubbing never gets clean. The bad news is we can't use the bathtub for 48 hours after they do the coat, so that means showering at the J this weekend. That is ok with me, but Brad is not very happy. He also doesn't want us to do it because we are going to redo our bathroom sometime. We've lived here 3 years!
I get to play at a Starbucks Xmas party in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know if it's open to the public...

No comments: