Thursday, August 16, 2007

got to skip week 12



when you get PG, they ask the 1st date of your last period. that date determines your due date. I think it's kind of weird, but I guess not as weird as asking you when you had sex. plus, who knows which time it was. the point of that story is, because our little alien is 7 cm, they said my due date is now 2/19, which puts me closer to 13 weeks. I was hoping for a fellow pisces, but I am sure aquarius and I will get along swimmingly, too. Brad thinks it's shooting a basket, I think it is sculling!

1 comment:

julie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! Being pregnant is the oddest and best experience ever!
I get a kick out of reading your blogs...although I have to say, half the time I have no idea what you are talking about! Maybe my vocabulary is too small. Haha.
-Julie Hester