Tuesday, September 22, 2009

tired

feeling tired lately. the only things I want to do are cuddle (with anyone in my house), dance, sleep. going to take some iron and B12. love the rain. took Hank to school. going to exercise and nap after my client.
I decided my gross generalization about physical contact and women and dancing is, women interpret close, physical contact as emotional intimacy. men don't. even if the contact is non-sexual, we, subconsciously, start receiving it as emotional closeness. that explains why I am so freaky. not freaky like black people mean. (I still want to find out exactly what that is). but freaky about touching. because it means more than he thinks it does, whoever he is. but, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, right? I don't believe that for a second, but I'll go with it.
worried about going to MI. mostly the plane ride. I think I already mentioned that. well, still worried.

No comments: