Friday, February 03, 2006

freight train

I have decided that beginning writing my dissertation proposal is as hard as starting a freight train. I dragged myself up to school after my clients this morning. First chore, organize the desk. That took a good 30 minutes. I have been working for about 3 hours. I did, I think, find or put out leads on the questionnaires I am going to use. That is good. I have also peed about 3 gallons. Writing makes me thirsty, I guess. Well, I should rephrase that, searching Ebsco etc makes me thirsty. Still, the only words I have written are my research questions. I even bought a printer for my office - amazon.com = great deal. It did not, however, come with a printer cable. I thought that was a little odd. I have plenty at home. I am considering coming up here tomorrow, but I also want to hang out with BH. I have had long days this week and haven't seen him much. We did cuddle during ER last night. The cuddling was awesome, but the episode was SAD. Usually, ER is so funny and light.
Marie and I have a short long run tomorrow. Maybe it was the cortisone shot, but I have been running really well for about 2 weeks. I am going to take credit for it and say it's an accumulation of my training and resting, but maybe it is a performance enhancing drug. OK, back to work.

No comments: