I don't know to whom I would say in your face, exactly, but I got the evaluations from my aerobics classes, and I just want to say, "in your face."
3. The instructor provides modifications/options for exercise
• she is very very good and precise in her instruction
• she also asks who has what type of injury, then streamlines exercises for those people.
4. Adequate safety and alignment cues are given throughout the class?
• Meredith is one of the few instructors that does this.
• very strong at this.
7. The class is well organized and flows smoothly
• very streamlined and focused
12. Overall instruction provided by this instructor
• Meredith is awesome as well!
Although I think I do a good job, it never gets old being told you are "awesome."
Just wanted to toot the horn a little bit.