Friday, July 10, 2009

feeling low

feeling sorry for myself and over-whelmed. if I were a good friend of mine I would say, Meredith, it's ok. you are not going to get it all done today. I hear that you feel lonesome and want more connection time with Brad. just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and keep doing unto others. marriage is challenging. that is why 50% of them end in divorce. if the gays could marry they could help our rate a little. you are doing the best you can, working 20 hours a week, trying to challenge yourself with dancing, and taking care of Hank. if you can help one person have a better experience on earth, that is a success. you are not going to have a perfectly clean house, a perfect sex life, a perfect balance. no one does. what my default brain says is, get over it, Jesus! that one doesn't work as well.

1 comment:

sac said...

get out of my head! :)