Thursday, July 02, 2009

uh oh

Hank's first words with meaning - uh oh. He also says na na na when he wants to nurse or have a drink. And Mahmoud, but that is not related to anything, except that he think Ahmadinejad should step down. Wow, I think I might have spelled that correctly. Arabic is easy!
Have my 3rd lindy lesson this afternoon. Had a lesson with DID yesterday for the first time in a long time. It was pleasant. Challenging in terms of the movements. I turn 8 years old very often around him. I could feel it happening while it was happening. My speech changed, my posture changed. It's the innocence and exuberance of dancing, along with a couple of buttons he can push, but did not push yesterday. Didn't have to tell me to relax my arms. I don't know if he was just being nice, though. Going to the Mexican American Cultural Center tonight for salsa social dance. Have a baby sitter, already.
Enjoying an hour of free time between swim team and my lesson before HH comes back. It's awesome!!!! I mean, I love HH, but we do need breaks from one another. Just as it was adaptive to be with him 24 hours a day right after he was born, it's adaptive for us to take breaks sometimes. I won't be with him 24 hours a day for the rest of his life. We have babies so that they will become adults. It's hard to remember that. So far I feel confident he is going to become an awesome adult.

No comments: