Sunday, June 07, 2009

so bizzy

Hank's latest thing is to move the trash cans around. I washed them all so that when he also chews on the rim, it's somewhat sanitary. Whenever I talk with my Grandmother on the phone she always tells me she has been very busy.  I don't think she has been, but I think it's adaptive for her to believe she is busy.  And she says, "so bizzy."
Tonight is the adult dance recital.  I guess I should say dance recital for adults.  We are going to have clothes on.  I am looking forward to it, but not looking forward to being there 3 hours before the doors open.  We do a run through of the whole thing before the whole thing.  That will be good.  I think being in a different place will be the thing that weirds me out the most.  And if DID smiles at me funny on the opening bar of our dance.  That makes me laugh.  
Been trying to give my fingernails a French manicure for the past week.  I can see why I rarely paint my fingers or toes.  There is not enough time between coats.  What a luxury problem.
Going to ride the bike and even starting on time!

No comments: