Saturday, June 27, 2009

stayed out LATE

rememorized the first few lines of Hamlet's to be or not to be soliloquy and got in free to the Go Dance social dance. it was fun. not very well attended, at least not the salsa room, but still got in plenty of dancing. I felt pretty darn relaxed. sometimes I have out of body experiences while I am dancing and hear myself laugh. it's kind of neat. not thinking, just being delighted. DID was in a good humor and humored me by dancing a bachata with me, which I don't know how to do. and 2 salsas which were very fun. it was also neat to watch him salsa with DIB. he was busy. we are going to talk before my lesson next week and figure out how we will communicate with each other. dancing is a strange relationship - physical intimacy and very little emotional intimacy. I suppose for most men this is an ideal relationship. haha. but you XY's are not talkers, and you are sure not feelings talkers. am I wrong?

watched Milk yesterday and today. a great movie. James Franco is hot. I know, I should pay attention to the issues, which I did. it always surprises and disgusts me how we Americans have been so ignorant and oppressive. how did we ever go from fertility goddesses to straight, white, protestant men are in charge? what a terrible idea. I cannot comprehend the intolerance except to say I am intolerant of people who are intolerant. I did not know the history of San Francisco or the assassination of those men. and so disgusting that Dan White got manslaughter. manslaughter is not "accidentally" shooting someone in cold blood.

having a snack and crashing soon.

No comments: