Saturday, March 11, 2006

more from LA

Went riding this morning. I was paranoid of dogs, so I decided to stick to the driveway to the hotel - 2 miles. I had plans to do this 4 mile loop for a couple of hours. After the 4th time of climbing Alp D'Huez, I decided to come inside and ride the trainer. I looked down and my HR was 186. I felt like I was going to throw up. I thought, that is near my HRmax or maybe that fruit I ate this morning was bad. That IS my HRmax. Although, I got it up to 189 the next time. That's good. I can still get it up. haha
Drove into downtown Many to eat at Subway. It was actually very good. We were going to watch the bball game with Matt, but they had to go on an errand for ferns. Right now the weather is pretty nice. Although, there is a 50% chance of Tstorms later. Hopefully they will come and go or wait. The ceremony is at 5. We are going to head back early in the morning. I woke up at 6 this morning for no reason. Of course that is 1-1:30 later than I usually get up, so I guess I slept in.
So far, Texas looks good in the game. Hope they do well.
Orange tower part deux?

No comments: