Tuesday, March 14, 2006

woke up

woke up REALLY early this morning. just wide awake. no reason. I went to bed fairly early last night, but nothing ridiculous. night before last I slept great, so I can't complain.
swam at the tsc last night due to coach steve's absence. marie was supposed to come, but didn't. I surprisingly staying in the water for 4000 at 5 pm! I was thinking I was going to be too tired.

WU 600 (300 free, 300 pull)
8x50 K
4x50 drill/swim (I did sculling)
The main set was supposed to be 8x300's - odd's IM, evens free
I did (200 IM on 4:00, then 100 IM on 2:00, then 300 pull on 5:00) x 4. It was challenging.
CD 300 EZ kick
100 IM EZ

Brad and I are seeing a CPA today to do our taxes. I drove nearly 2000 miles to do personal training last year. whoa.
I am not feeling too bummed about the stress fracture. my dad said he knew I had one the second I told them I was hurt. I told him he could have saved my insurance company $500 for the MRI. he said I was too skinny. no woman ever tires of hearing that she is too skinny. I weigh the most I have ever weighed in my whole life. I am lean, because I am not any bigger, but I don't think weight is the problem. plus, I don't have any of the risk factors for the female athlete triad. except maybe we hardly ever eat meat. I guess I need to get my protein eating on. my bones are good, I am regular as clockwork, and I definitely don't have an eating disorder. plus, the fibula is not weight bearing. I don't understand why I got it while we were tapering, however. maybe I'll try to get a dexa sometime. this time last year my t score was above normal. +.3. that's really good FOR SOMEONE MY AGE. ugh.

No comments: